Tuesday, October 12, 2010

This post has no definite subject

Ahhh average day, class, internet, food, and eventually sleep.

Anyways the reason I'm posting this is because I've been going around the rhymetorents.org forums (you should check them out if you haven't already), and I finally got the inspiration to download the Scott Pilgrim comics since I haven't seen the movie/played the game/read any yet. I'm hoping this is a good read.

Also, yesterday I downloaded Milk Plus' new album (download it here if you want to, he leaked it). It's a great album and I can't stop listening to it, I may or may not review it depending if I can be bothered to.

And now it's time to play more Minecraft.

1 comment:

  1. I was thinking about reading the Scott Pilgrim comics... thanks for the link!

    ReplyDelete